Whether you sell hair oils, soaps, beard oils or aftershaves watch our step by step video guide and get time-saving templates to help get started with UK cosmetic regulations and prepare for a CPSR.
For international, EU and UK businesses placing cosmetic products on the UK market.
Click on 'Buy Now' to get started.
Who this is for:
- Anyone setting up a cosmetics business or placing cosmetic products on the UK market.
- Manufacturers of cosmetic products
- Importers of cosmetic products
Covers all cosmetic products including (but not limited to):
- Hand Sanitisers
- Skin products
- Hair products
- CBD cosmetic products
- Body balms
- Beard oils
- and more…
What you will learn
You will learn key steps you need to take to comply with UK cosmetic regulation before you place a product on the UK market. By the end of the video you will be ready to get a cosmetic safety assessment (CPSR).
What you get:
1) Step by step video guide on complying with UK cosmetic regulation and preparing for a CPSR:
- UK cosmetic regulation
- Key CPSR requirements
- Guidance on gathering your documents
2) Templates (Word and Excel) to help you prepare for CPSR
4) Best Practice: Preparing for a CPSR
5) Audio version (available on request)
6) Your questions answered (contact us with your questions after the tutorial)
Start learning today by clicking 'Buy Now'