READ THIS >>
UK Cosmetic regulation: Getting started
Whether you sell hair oils, soaps, beard oils or aftershaves watch our step by step video guide and get time-saving templates to help you get started with UK cosmetic regulations and prepare for a CPSR.
Who this is for:
- Anyone setting up a cosmetics business or placing cosmetic products on the UK market.
- Manufacturers of cosmetic products
- Importers of cosmetic products
Covers all cosmetic products including (but not limited to):
- Hand Sanitisers
- Skin products
- Hair products
- CBD cosmetic products
- Body balms
- Beard oils
- Cuticle & nail oils
- Massage oils
- Bath bombs
- Aftershave lotions
- and more…
What you will learn
You will learn key steps you need to take to comply with UK cosmetic regulation before you place a product on the UK market. By the end of the video you will be ready to get a cosmetic safety assessment (CPSR) for your product.
What you get:
1) Step by step video guide on complying with UK cosmetic regulation and preparing for a CPSR:
- UK cosmetic regulation
- Key CPSR requirements
- Guidance on gathering your documents
2) Templates (Word and Excel) to help you prepare for CPSR
4) Best Practice: Preparing for a CPSR
5) Audio version (available on request)
6) Your questions answered
To get started, click on 'Buy Now' and start learning today.
About our templates
We offer Word templates that you can use to make the required documents for your CPSR. Complete the templates with your logo, date and product information and convert to PDF. Sign the PDF and you're ready to go.
Versions: Microsoft Word .docx. Other versions .doc and Apple Mac Pages file available on request.
Questions? Included in the package is email support to help you complete the task of preparing your PIF.
What's NOT included:
- Detailed requirements of the PIF (but we cover the key requirements)
- How to submit a notification
- Advice on how to be compliant with GMP
- Labelling requirements
What you need before you start:
No prior knowledge of cosmetic regulation is required before you take this tutorial but it would be useful if you have your formulation ready. You will not be able to start the CPSR without your formulation.
- Cosmetic Safety Assessment Report (CPSR) Excluding CPSR requirements.
- Good Manufacturing Practice Excluding GMP requirements
- Safety Data Sheet (MSDS/SDS) Excluding MSDS requirements
- Certificate of Analysis Excluding CoA requirements
- IFRA certificates Excluding IFRA requirements
- Stability & Compatibility Testing Excluding testing requirements
- Microbiological Testing Excluding testing requirements
- Labelling Excluding label requirements
Click on 'Buy Now' and start preparing for a CPSR today.
Looking for a Cosmetic Safety Assessment service?
Learn about other services including our CPSR services by heading to our website https://www.medicpro.london/cosmetic-safety-assessment-uk/
Other Courses in the series
- PIF (in development)
Medic Pro Limited does not provide legal advice. Medic Pro Limited does not accept any liability to any person or company for any financial loss or damage arising from the use of this information or from any failure to give information. By purchasing this digital product you confirm that you accept these terms.